The blue radioactive CG-effect Dr Manhattan naked with the largest penis in silver screen. ROFL (Photo credit: http://www.rowthree.com)
I’ll divide the review of the Watchmen to two part, the good & the bad:
Thumbs up to :
1. Good sci-fi effect. the CG-whatever-u-called-it-effect was awesome;
2. Foursome sex scene of three Dr Manhattans & Silk Spectre II and she said your finger taste like a battery. mwahahahaha. kinky.
3. Strong language and graphic violence, 2 thumbs up!
4. Very dark story, darker than The Dark Knight. Ha,ha.
5. I like the Rorschach character. He got some issues. mwahaha.
1. 2 hours & 45 minutes of movie – dreading storyline, yikes;
2. Spandex costume, yikes. I know, it should be latex since the time frame for the movie from 1940s up to 1985. So, it’s understandable of the spandex costume;
3. I can’t fathom the blue glowing electric radioactive naked with showing full frontal Dr. Manhattan do some yoga pose with butt-naked in Mars. He lose touch with humanity, hence, moving to Mars. wtf?;
4. The background music – hallelujah for sex scene? Unforgetable -Nat King Cole for the killing of the Comedian scene, etc. WTF.
5. I’m lost between the transaction of back-flashes scene. Nixon’s era in 1985 or were the story evolved around 1940s when bunch of superheroes trying to save the world. eh?
6. The ending, the anti-climax. There are a few times I thought the story going to end, but it dragged for another half and hour until the final, unrealistic ending? omg.
The movie gave me a full-unsatisfactory reaction to the plot and storyline. I’m depressed from watching this movie.
The movie rated 18-PL in Malaysia for it’s strong excessive violence and sex. Not recommended for kids under 18 years old.