The best song in Call Me Irresponsible – Michael Buble album would be Lost. Not that others doesn’t sound good but for me, I personally feel that the lyrics meant so so much & almost everyone able to relate to it.
You can relate to the song when you are in:
1. You break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend;
2. When there’s no more love & trust between couple but staying together for the sake of their kids;
3. Relationship with parents turns sour;
4. When you like someone but the other party either ignored or rejected you but you are still like that someone because you really like that someone;
5. Or whenever you are in trouble but there are friends to stand by you or to support you.
This is the part that I like the most:
‘Cause when you feel like you’re done
And the darkness has won
Babe, you’re not lost
When your worlds crashing down
And you can’t bear to fall
I said, babe, you’re not lost.’