1. I’m in the middle of editing photos & burn it to DVD – before sending to respective recipients;
2. I received my second paycheck (angpau/ saguhati/etc) for my service;
3. Bought a mini-DVI to VGA converter and VGA f/m 3m extension for my cousie;
4. Finished watching Hanazakari, 1 litre of tears, Galileo, Shimokita, etc and I’m watching Honey & Clover now;
5. Too much japanese drama: instead of saying ‘bismillah..” before eating, I said ‘itadakimasu‘ (meaning: I gratefully receive/thank you for the food). ha,ha.
6. I need at least one japanese meal a week. Yep, I’m a hardcore sushi fan. I can eat more than 15 sushi in one meal; I can eat sashimi/raw; and I can eat those grilled smelly fish. yummy;
7. I’m planning to buy the sushi cooking utensils at Daiso, 1Borneo. You know those makisu (bamboo mat for sushi rolls), oke, sushi making kit. woohooo!
8. Definition of boyfriend to iDa: Manabu Yukawa character in Galileo. wooh! ’nuff said!
9. I wanna eat sushi. awww anyone? let’s sushi?
10. Notice that item no 4 until 9, all about nihon-koku?
11. Met sharon ann at the computer shop just now. yep. she’s hawt now;
12. Downloaded full album of Frank Sinatra & Best of Hotel Costes. woooh!
13. My name (in japanese) is Hiyashi Miyako. (Translation :Hayashi (forest) Miyako (beautiful march child)). woooho! Im a tree-hugger & I’m a march baby. wooohooo! soooo me! 🙂