I have reviewed my 2011 resolution and I am quite happy with my achievement this year. There are a few that has been carry forward for years i.e. to learn how to swim. I am not throwing that resolution till I get it done. even if it takes thousand of years.
Alright, I am starting it fresh this time. I have written down my resolution in my planner and below are the list of things that I want to achieve in 2012:
1. To register as PhD candidate, to firm up my proposal, getting that science grant, patented my idea and to come up with first prototype by end of the year 2012;
2. To travel more. I mean, more than 2011. Been to 3 countries in 2011. I wish for more traveling in 2012 🙂
3. To save more money. Yes, I am a huge spender. I spend my kaching unwisely. It’s time to go back to my old financial planning plan. To save more & allocate some for the investment (and unit trust), to pay all my study loan by 2014!! ;
4. To jump to second job once I am stable with PhD thingy, and appropriate working experience in Penang. I am thinking of going back to KL, or Singapore? Still surveying the job prospect;
5. To register as graduate landscape architect (I hope I can do this, due to unforeseen circumstances of usm graduate, please have mercy on us. We did fair time of studying landscape architecture and studio works too, we came from different degree background that make us even special than those who graduated with a bachelor in landscape architecture). I am just saying;
6. To have more fun, fun, F U N;
7. Run more, tennis more, dance more, it’s time to learn how to get over the fear of water, and swim;
9. To make my parents happy/proud. Should be going back to KK often too;
10. Health wise: more moisturized skin, to drink more water, eat more fruits & veggie, more white meat and less red meat, reduce in oily & processed food;
11. To get more creative. To make perfect of my drafting skills, acquiring more construction knowledge. To learn how to sketch better and to polish on my watercolor skills.
Whoa. That’s like, eleven resolution, and each is divided into sub-target. Yes, these are the things that I want to achieve in 2012. At least, these will be the guidance for me to drive further in life.